The Druid City Bicycle Club is an organization dedicated to participating in, planning, sponsoring, and encouraging recreational cycling activities in the West Alabama area. DCBC membership is made up of road racers, triathletes, tourists, mountain bikers and fitness cyclists. The club supports community service projects and promotes advocacy for bicycle facilities in the Tuscaloosa area.
DRUID CITY BICYCLE CLUB MAILING ADDRESS
Druid City Bicycle Club, P.O. Box 523, Northport, AL 35473
CLUB OFFICERS and COORDINATORS
- President: Lucas Miller
- Vice President: Bill Carter
- Secretary: Jared Farrell
- Treasurer: Greg Givens
- Advocacy and Education: Michael Lambert
- Director of Social Media: Brent Tucker
- Rides Coordinator: Courtney Crowder
- Mountain Bike Liaison: Trevor Bonner
Business meetings are held the first Monday of every month at 5:45 pm to discuss the “nuts and bolts” of the club. Any members are welcome to attend. Quarterly general meetings are also held. See the calendar for meeting dates.
BOARD MEETING MINUTES
All Board Meeting Minutes are available upon request. Contact the Club Secretary (see contact information above under officers) to request a copy.
Joining a cycling club provides you with the opportunity to learn group riding skills, discover new routes and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow cyclists.
- Join online, or
- Download and mail registration form with payment to Druid City Bicycle Club, P.O. Box 523, Northport, AL 35473, or give it to one of the club officers at a regularly scheduled club ride.
Members receive e-mail messages via the DCBC e-mail list. To sign up, click here Join DCBC Group
The Druid City Bicycle Club is governed by bylaws that state the name and purpose of the club, membership criteria, duties and responsibilities of officers, meeting information, and amendment protocol.